Friday, May 7, 2010

First Time For Everything

Okay, so I thought that maybe it was time to start a blog. This one has been setting here empty all this time because I just didn't know what in the world I could post about that would interest other people. But the time has come!

I'll be posting cool collections of things from Etsy, featuring purveyors of creepy goodness, and occasionally showcasing some of my own items. I'll probably throw in the random thought every once in a while too.

I'm going to try and keep this updated with fresh content - don't expect new stuff every day though! I hope I can entertain everyone, expose you guys to new things, and maybe even find new recruits for my undead army (or, at the very least, some braaaaaaaaaaaiiiiins)! ;)

Rikki

No comments:

Post a Comment