Monday, October 25, 2010

Tinker-rebel!

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Tinkerbell! She is the coolest female Disney character ever…I mean, how many other “good guys” tried to kill their rival? Pure evil! ;) She needs a costume that throws the picture of sweetness out the window though, so I give you Bad Tink!

Tinkerbell wears a little green strapless mini dress in the Disney films and I think that style is right but I want it to be darker. I picked out a black dress with purple trim from hellbabies.


You can’t be a pixie without wings! We need some that match Tink’s true nature and these gorgeous Cobweb Spider Wings by OnGossamerWings are perfect!


As we all know, accessories make the outfit and I found some great ones for this costume! A fashionable pair of arm warmers from ZenAndCoffee and a Stitch Choker made by VonErickson are very fitting.



Last but not least, you have to have somewhere to keep your fairy dust and what better place than an adorable coffin purse?! This one from faboo is very appropriate for Tinkerbell’s new rebellious look.


Throw on your favorite pair of boots or wildest platform heels and you’re ready for a night of troublemaking, Tink style! And, no, that does not mean killing Wendy! :D

3 comments:

  1. we had a Twisted Fairy tale Halloween costume party one year.. this reminds me of the TInkerbell that showed up to our party!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about tink :) I've always loved her spiteful nature :) It makes her more honest and real as a character. Plus I loved it when she twirled on that mirror and noticed the size of her ass, haha! How great is that? Great costume, well thought out. Hugs-Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my necklace!

    Von Erickson labs

    ReplyDelete