Saturday, August 14, 2010

Step Right Up! To my Ringmaster costume idea that is... ;)

Circuses and carnivals have always had a creepy feel about them, therefore they make great Halloween fodder! So this week I’m going to cover a burlesque style Ringmaster costume!
I absolutely fell in love with lovechildboudoir’s work when I featured her in my Vampire Vixen piece. When I saw her Carnivale shrug I knew that I had to feature it too!


I’m pairing it with a cute tuxedo styled corset from kittyohara that has very simple lines to keep them from fighting for attention. SistersOfTheMoon’s huge Ringmaster tutu is the perfect compliment for the top half of our costume.



These adorable red spats from StraightRazorSlasher will dress up any pair of heels you decide to go with for the occasion!


And no master of ceremonies could be complete without their top hat and mustache! We’ll do a cute/girly take on these with a glittery mini from DeannaDangerDesigns and a sterling silver ‘stache by idlehandsdesigns.



Now add some fishnet stockings and a trademark whip and you’ll be dressed to impress ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! What a great costume idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome Rikki! What a great look!
    Thanks for including my fancy mustache ::)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair style and color is very nice.And dress is perfect match according to all makeup.

    Zombie Fancy Dress Costumes

    ReplyDelete